Provides a tangible increase in long-lasting energy that stimulates the body’s natural repair processes and helps maintain overall brain function. If you feel you are lacking in energy, this well-balanced herbal blend will give you vitality, stamina and strength.
This Blend Contains: Sprouted Black Rice, Jiaogulan, Moringa, Matcha Green tea, Sacha Inchi
- Sprouted black rice “THE EMPEROR’S RICE”. Cellular Preservation Technology activated Sprouted Black Rice Powder is the ultimate functional food with a broad spectrum of popularity and application.
- Moringa leaves “THE TREE OF LIFE”. 4X more beta carotene than carrots. 7X more vitamin C than oranges. 4 X more calcium than milk. 2X more protein than milk or yoghurt. 3X more potassium than bananas. 74% more iron than spinach.
- Jiaogulan leaves “THE HERB OF IMMORTALITY”. Jiaogulan has been used for centuries in the remote mountain villages in S.W. China to boost energy, relieve fatigue and increase longevity. The Chinese medical establishment first began to study Jiaogulan after China’s first census in the late 1970’s revealed an isolated population living to extraordinarily old ages and vigorously working in the fields at ages well into their late 80’s. Jiaogulan became known to the West during the Summer Olympics in Atlanta (1994). The Chinese athletes won so many Olympic metals, that they were tested for anabolic steroids, b none were found. Later, the Chinese field and track coach let it be known that Jiaogulan was part of their training regime.
- Sacha Inchi has been cultivated and used as a food source for thousands of years in the Amazon rainforest. This superfood is rich in Omega 3, 6, and 9 polyunsaturated fatty acids. Sacha Inchi is also a very strong plant-based protein source 58.95 g/100g with a rich amino acid profile that promotes endogenous protein synthesis. It is also high in antioxidants Vitamin A (carotenoids) and Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol). Sacha Inchi takes it rightful place among the world’s top superfoods.
- Green tea leaves. Traditional medicinal uses of green tea goes back 5000 years in China. Tea was introduced to Japan about 600 AD by priests who had gone to China to study Buddhism. A natural stimulant, green tea leaves contain low levels of caffeine but in combination with L-Theanine, a water soluble amino acid that neutralizes the speedy effect and jagged edge typical of caffeine without reducing its energizing effects. Tea energizes without draining your energy.
- Stevia. Our unique herbs are not all delicious. Some are bitter; others are sour, astringent etc. Please do not expect super sweet “bubble gum” herbs and herbal formulations. Taste tests indicate that a slightly sweeter taste is often preferred and may be helpful in terms of compliance. Stevia provides natural sweetness. It is a healthy herbal alternative. It contains no sugar but is sweeter than sugar with no calories, no toxicity and none of the negative health effects of sugar.
This organic product carries a full Thai FDA approval and is produced locally in Thailand to a very high Export standard.
The combination of Sprouted Black Rice, Moringa, Jiaogulan, Sacha Inchi, Matcha Green Tea and Stevia create an herbal energy formula that’s natural, safe, and effective. Don’t expect an instantaneous burst of energy such as from caffeine, sugar or adrenaline. There is a steady increase in energy that maintains itself over time without the inevitable crash that follows with the use of stimulants.
Dosage: One sachet per day morning or evening after meal
Ailments: exercise-induced fatigue, chronic fatigue, inflammation, high blood pressure, diabetes, malnutrition
Learn more about the benefits of one of the ingredients, black rice powder, from Health Talk on Fox News TV.