Organic sprouted black rice is rich in anthocyanin antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and other vital bioactive ingredients. This nutrient dense food was known as the emperor’s rice (reserved for royalty!!) and well known in ancient medicine for its broad range of extraordinary health benefits.
There is a broad range of uses for our sprouted black rice protein powder. You can also take it as a protein-rich meal replacement or as a supplement since, like many dark purple foods, it rich in anti-oxidants. You can add it to smoothies, juices and sauces as a thickener. It can be used in making bread and mixed into cereals.
- NUTRITION: Black rice is low in fat, sugar and salt yet packed full of protein, fiber, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, including Vitamins A and E, Niacin, Thiamin, Magnesium, Iron and Phosphorous. It is a great supplement for athletes and those with malabsorption issues.
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT: Sprouted black rice is fantastic for weight reduction as it is highly nutritious and easy to digest. This highly dense superfood sends an early satiety signal to the brain prompting decreased food intake and subsequent weight loss. Because its nutrients are released very slowly as it moves through the intestinal tract, black rice contributes to a lasting feeling of fullness.
- DIABETES: Black rice also assists in lowering blood sugar levels, reducing hepatic fat accumulation and improving insulin resistance.
- INFLAMMATION: Black rice consumption can assist with dermatitis, acute inflammation, eczema, allergies, swelling, and asthma.
- FREEZE DRIED: Our organic black rice powder has been dynamically freeze dried. It has not been subjected to any heat during the drying process or any means of mechanical grinding. The freeze dry process offers vastly superior preservation of the active constituents.
This organic product carries a full Thai FDA approval and is produced locally in Thailand to a very high Export standard.
Ailments: diabetes, inflammation, obesity, eczema, allergies, asthma, toxicity, malnutrition
Ingredients: organic black rice protein powder and nothing else
Learn more about the benefits of black rice and black rice powder from Health Talk on Fox News TV.