Amalaki, also known as amla, or Indian gooseberry, is one of the world’s most potent adaptogens that is able to bring many different bodily systems into balance. This vitamin C powerhouse was used for thousands of years in the Ayurvdic healing tradition. Its many medicinal effects have now been confirmed by modern science. It is one of the most powerful anti-aging herbs available, and also offers protection against cancer, heart disease and cognitive decline.
- BALANCE: Amalaki is in the class of herbs known as “adaptogens” which help to balance the body. Depending on individual needs it can be stimulating and calming, and in creating balance it can promote natural self-healing, overall health, and vitality.
- ANTI-AGING: In Ayurveda, Amalaki is known as “The Great Rejuvenator”. Research indicates that Amalaki prevents the erosion of telomeres over a period of time, in aged individuals, making Amalaki one of the most powerful anti-aging herbs on the planet. Telomere lengths are the best indication of our physical age. As we get older the telomere lengths in the DNA of our cells get shorter. Telomereshortening is the main cause of age-related break down of our cells. When telomeres get too short, our cells can no longer reproduce, which causes our tissues to degenerate and eventually die. Because telomere length cannot be extended once shortened, all effort should be placed on trying to maintain its length through various lifestyle interventions and by consuming foods like Amalaki.
- ANTIOXIDANTS: Amalaki is frequently used to detox the body as it cleanses your entire elimination system including intestines and colon, liver, kidney and bladder. The bioactivity of amla is thought to be mainly due to its polyphenols, especially tannins and flavonoids. Amalaki is also the highest natural source of vitamin C, with 3000 mg per fruit, 20 times more vitamin C than orange juice. This extraordinarily high vitamin C content provides Amalaki with strong antioxidant properties among the other known health benefits of vitamin C. Naturally occurring vitamin C is more bio-available and substantially more effective than synthetic vitamin C.
- CONGITIVE FUNCTION: The brain is a biochemical organ and a reduced level of adaptive energy, imbalance, poor diet, free radical damage, and other stressors affect the brain as much as they affect other organs of the body. Amla promotes increased Acetylcholine activity in the learning centers of the brain which improves learning and memory.
- ANTI-CANCER: Amla has potent anticancer properties, with each of its many antioxidants (such as tannins and flavonoids) providing protection against different types of cancer including ovarian cancer, liver, lung, gastric, colon, breast, and prostate cancer, as well as leukemia.
- HEART: Amla improves heart function, enhances mitochondrial (cell energy) function of the heart, and normalizes heart contractions. Consumption of amla causes a significant decrease in total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and triglycerides, all of which has cumulative heart-protective effects.
- FREEZE DRIED: The organic herb contained in this product is pure and freeze dried for maximum efficacy, ensuring pharmacologically active properties are protected, and the product is easily digested. It has not been subjected to any heat during the drying process or any means of mechanical grinding. The freeze dry process offers vastly superior preservation of the active constituents of the herb, offering nutritional value comparable to that of the fresh plant.
This organic product carries a full Thai FDA approval and is produced locally in Thailand to a very high Export standard.
Dosage: 2 capsules per day morning or evening after meal
Ailments: toxicity, cancer, dementia, heart disease, high cholesterol
Ingredients: organic amalaki, vegan capsule, and nothing else
Amalaki powder 500mg