Papaya leaf has been used medicinally by several indigenous populations. It was also a popular cancer remedy in Australia in the 1960s and 1970s. Other than its anti-cancer activity, our organic papaya leaf is a great digestive aid capable of killing H. pylori infection in the gut, and has anti-viral and anti-aging effects.
- CANCER: Powerful antioxidants and tannins found in papaya leaf boost the immune system. Papaya leaves increase the production of Th1-type cytokines which are key signaling molecules that regulate the immune system. The leaves have antitumor effects on a broad range of human cancers including cancers of the cervix, breast, liver, lung and pancreas, and can can induce abnormal cell death in T-cell lymphoma. The strong digestive enzymes found in papaya leaves digest the protective fibrous protein coating that protects cancer cells from recognition and attack by the immune system. There is no indication of damage to normal cells, or long term use toxicity.
- ANTI-VIRAL: Papaya leaves have gained popularity in fighting colds, flues, and relieving fever and pain associated with dengue fever.
- NUTRITION: Papaya contains powerful digestive enzymes that help break down the food that we eat and help to extract maximum nutritional value from it. In addition, the leaf itself also contains nutrients such as B-Vitamins, Vitamin A and C and flavinoids (powerful antioxidants), calcium and Vitamin D (for strong bones), Vitamin E (for sexual and cardiovascular health).
- DIGESTION: Papaya leaves relieve indigestion, acid reflux and heartburn by digesting potentially toxic waste. They also break down protein to sooth the GI tract and bowels, and kill H. pylori bacteria that cause inflammation, indigestion and stomach ulcers.
- ANTI-AGING: Papaya leaf contains over 50 amino acids such as theronin, glutamate acid, glycine, leucine, many of which are used in cosmetics for preserving young, healthy skin and as anti–aging compounds.
- FREEZE DRIED: The organic papaya leaf contained in this product is pure and freeze dried for maximum efficacy, ensuring pharmacologically active properties are protected, and the product is easily digested. It has not been subjected to any heat during the drying process or any means of mechanical grinding. The freeze dry process offers vastly superior preservation of the active constituents of the plant, offering nutritional value comparable to that of the fresh leaf.
This organic product carries a full Thai FDA approval and is produced locally in Thailand to a very high Export standard.
Dosage: 2 capsules morning or evening after meal
Ailments: cancer, viral infections, malnutrition, indigestion, stomach ulcers
Ingredients: organic papaya leaf, vegan capsule and nothing else