Tea has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for over 5000 years. Initially used to treat inflammation, green tea is now thought to be useful for fighting cancer, asthma, heart disease and clogged arteries. Additionally, our organic green tea can assist those wishing to burn fat, reduce cholesterol levels and counteract oxidative stress in the brain.
- ANTIOXIDANTS: Green tea is rich in polyphenols, powerful antioxidants with medicinal properties. One of the most powerful antioxidants found in green tea is Epigallocacatechin Gallate (EGCG) which neutralizes free radicals that contribute to cancer, heart disease and clogged arteries. EGCG is also helpful in burning fat, and counteracting oxidative stress in the brain that can lead to neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- WEIGHT LOSS: EGCG inhibits enzymes that break down the hormone norepinephrine. Increased norepinephrine levels stimulate the body to breakdown fat – especially visceral fat that builds up around organs in the abdominal area. In addition, caffeine in green tea speeds up metabolism.
- COGNITIVE HEALTH: Green tea not only increases immediate and short term brain function, but may also protect against neurodegenerative diseases in old age. Catechin compounds in tea protect neurons and lower the risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- ANTIOXIDANTS: L’ theanine is a rare amino acid found in green tea, with numerous medicinal properties. It crosses the blood-brain barrier and therefore has a direct influence on brain activity. It increases the activity of GABA, a neurotransmitter with anti-anxiety effects, as well as dopamine, the feel good neurotransmitter. At the same time, it boosts relaxing alpha waves in the brain. Theanine attenuates the quick energy burst typically associated with caffeine intake, and produces a more gradual and stable energy (less “jittery”) than from caffeine alone. Studies found that theanine itself improved memory, selective attention and cognitive alertness. The balance of theanine and caffeine, as found in green tea, promotes faster reaction time, increased speed and accuracy in tasks of attention, faster numeric working memory, reduced distraction during memory tasks, and improved sentence verification accuracy.
- ASTHMA: Theophylline in green tea relaxes smooth muscles that are involved in breathing which makes green tea a good remedy for respiratory illness including asthma.
- DENTAL: Catechins in green tea inhibit the growth of harmful Streptococcus mutans bacteria in the mouth that cause plaque and lead to tooth decay.
- DIABETES: Green tea improves insulin sensitivity and reduces blood sugar levels to help combat Type II diabetes.
- ANTI-AGING: A study of over 40,000 Japanese adults concluded that those who drank 5 cups or more per day of green tea lived the longest. They had a reduced risk of all-cause mortality, especially mortality due to cardiovascular disease.
- FREEZE DRIED: The organic herb contained in this product is pure and freeze dried for maximum efficacy, ensuring pharmacologically active properties are protected, and the product is easily digested. It has not been subjected to any heat during the drying process or any means of mechanical grinding. The freeze dry process offers vastly superior preservation of the active constituents of the herb, offering nutritional value comparable to that of the fresh plant.
This organic product carries a full Thai FDA approval and is produced locally in Thailand to a very high Export standard.
Dosage: 2 capsules per day after meal
Ailments: dementia, Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, asthma, cancer, cardiovascular disease, dental cavities, obesity
Ingredients: organic green matcha tea, vegan capsule and nothing else