Chiang da, also known as gymnema sylvestre, is a rare herb with significant medicinal attributes, used extensively in Ayurvedic medicine. Our organic freeze dried chiang da is effective for treating diabetes, obesity, arthritis, immune system deficiencies, prevention of dental carries, and an anti-inflammatory agent with cancer-fighting properties.
- DIABETES: Chiang da is used in treatment of obesity and to control glucose levels in diabetes. Its regular use helps keep blood sugar levels within acceptable limits.
- ARTHRITIS: Chiang da is an effective remedy against arthritis due to the antioxidants that it contains, namely triterpenoids, steroids, and saponin glycosides. Studies found that chiang da reduced inflammation, swelling, pain, and joint destruction of arthritic joints.
- DENTAL: Dental cavities form because of several strains of bacteria in the mouth, including: aureus, S. mitis, andS. mutans, as well as fungus-like Candida albicans which attaches to the tooth surface after sucrose consumption and contributes to the demineralization of the tooth enamel. Chiang da effectively eradicates the bacteria responsible for cavities.
- IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT: The leaf was found to have a stimulatory effect on white blood cells called neutrophils. It also possesses considerable antibiotic and antimicrobial effects against a number of pathoglens including: aureus, E. coli, B. subtilis, B. cereus, Bacillus pumilus, B. subtilis, P. aeruginosa, andS. aureus.
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: The bioactive constituents in Chiang Da, known as tannins and saponins, contribute to the anti-inflammatory activity of the plant, and have an effect of reducing swelling or oedema.
- CANCER: Many plant-derived saponins, namely, ginsenosides, soyasaponins, and saikosaponins, have been found to exhibit significant anticancer activity. The saponins found in chiang da reduce the proliferation of cancer cells while being non-toxic to healthy normal cells.
- OBESITY: The leaves of chiang da have the potential to treat obesity comparable with that of standard drug, atorvastatin. Studies showed that the leaf extract has good prospects in the reduction of cholesterol levels in the blood and as an herbal medication for obesity.
- FREEZE DRIED: The organic chiang da herb contained in this product is pure and freeze dried for maximum efficacy, ensuring pharmacologically active properties are protected, and the product is easily digested. It has not been subjected to any heat during the drying process or any means of mechanical grinding. The freeze dry process offers vastly superior preservation of the active constituents of the herb, offering nutritional value comparable to that of the fresh plant.
This organic product carries a full Thai FDA approval and is produced locally in Thailand to a very high Export standard.
Ailments: cancer, diabetes, obesity, arthritis, inflammation, immune system deficiencies, dental cavities
Ingredients: organic chiang da, vegan capsule and nothing else