Inflammation is part of our natural defense and healing system. It helps us to heal damaged tissues, wounds and infections. However, when inflammation becomes chronic, it becomes part of a problem rather than part of a solution. Arthritis and other chronic inflammatory diseases attack muscles, joints, and connective tissue. In cases of chronic or acute inflammation, anti-inflammatory super herbs become a desirable therapeutic intervention.
- Mangosteen Rind has been used in traditional medicine in Southeast Asia for centuries to treat inflammation, infection, wounds, and diarrhea. The anti-tumorigenic and anti-inflammatory activities of xanthones that they contain have been demonstrated in laboratory studies.
- Sprouted black rice is rich in anthocyanin antioxidants contained in the deep-purple flavonoid pigments of its kernel. Its antioxidant properties make it an effective anti-inflammatory food, and it is an effective anti-histamine agent.
- Papaya leaves reduce inflammation in the stomach lining, and heal gastric ulcers and acid reflux by killing (digesting) H. pylori bacteria. Papaya leaves also soothe colon inflammation and other inflammatory bowel diseases.
- Amalaki, nature’s highest source of Vitamin C, has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine. Modern science describes amalaki as a potent anti-inflammatory, due to its high content of bioflavonoids, rutin, quercetin and superoxide.
The combination of Mangosteen rind, Sprouted Black Rice, Papaya Leaves and Amalaki create a synergistic herbal blend to fight chronic inflammation. Each of the super foods contained in our organic anti-inflammatory formulation delivers amazing benefits on its own, but more dramatic effects are experienced by combining them together.
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: This formulation interrupts the cycle of chronic inflammation in the body thanks to its high content of xanthones found in mangosteen, numerous bioflavonoids, rutin, quercetin and peroxide found in amalaki, and anthocyanin antioxidants found in black rice.
- ANTIOXIDANT: The xanthones in mangosteen, anthocyanin antioxidants in black rice, as well as other antioxidants in papaya leaf and amalaki, reduce oxidative stress that the body is exposed to on a daily basis.
- PAIN: One of the symptoms of chronic inflammation is pain. By dampening chronic inflammation, pain can be reduced or eliminated.
- ALLERGY: Sprouted black rice prevents the release of histamine which makes it a good preventative against asthma and atopic dermatitis.
- NEURODEGENERATIVE DISEASES: The super foods in our formulation help eradicate chronic inflammation, which is associated with a neurodegenerative diseases such Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- ARTHRITIS: Unchecked inflammation results in increased joint destruction in osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and other autoimmune arthritic conditions. Lowering inflammation has a corresponding effect on decreasing pain and joint destruction.
- IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT: Chronic inflammation is linked to most autoimmune disorders, even including Multiple Sclerosis. This anti-inflammatory formulation offers protection against these disorders.
- HEART: Chronic inflammation is associated with poor heart health, atherosclerosis, and myocardial infarction. This anti-inflammatory formulation offers protection against these disorders.
- CANCER: Laboratory studies confirm that xanthones in mangosteen are anti-tumorigenic and anti-inflammatory.
- FREEZE DRIED: The organic herbs and super foods contained in this product are all pure and freeze dried for maximum efficacy, ensuring pharmacological active properties are protected, and the product is easily digested. It has not been subjected to any heat during the drying process or any means of mechanical grinding. The freeze dry process offers vastly superior preservation of the active constituents of the herb, offering nutritional value comparable to that of the fresh plants.
This organic product carries a full Thai FDA approval and is produced locally in Thailand to a very high Export standard.
Dosage: (Person of average weight 80 kg)Take 10 g per day morning or evening after meal. (1 full teaspoon is approx 5 g)
Ailments: inflammation, arthritis, pain, autoimmune diseases, degenerative diseases, cancer, allergy, asthma, heart disease
Ingredients: organic mangosteen, organic sprouted black rice, organic papaya leaves, organic amalaki, and nothing else
Learn more about the benefits of one of the ingredients, black rice powder, from Health Talk on Fox News TV.