Our organic Female Wellness herbal blend combines organic herbs and super foods especially selected for their powerful benefits for female wellness and well being, with focus on mood, ageing, sexual dysfunction, immune system, digestion, reproductive health and female-specific cancers.
- Cordyceps is most well known as a rejuvenator. It increases energy levels, and improves sexual function. Sexual dysfunction affects 43% of women compared to 31% of men, yet the attention seems to focus solely on treatments of male erectile dysfunction. Cordyceps offers to even the playing field as a ready treatment for women. Cordyceps also helps to balance the communication pathways between the brain and endocrine system, affecting the balance of estrogen and other sex hormones. The antioxidants in our herbal formulation inhibit the destruction of nitric oxide which in turn promotes natural vaginal lubrication and sexual function. Anti-inflammatory effects of Cordyceps helps to control levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines which can to block sexual desire and activity in women. Cordyceps inhibits production of 5-alpha reductase, an enzyme that increases sexual desire for women. Cordyceps is also helpful in regulating abnormal menstruation in women, and dampening menstrual pain.
- Black Ginger: Another rare botanical, black ginger is the only variety of ginger that has the deep purple pigments (also found in blueberries, acai, Mangosteen rind etc.) that contain high levels of antioxidants. Black ginger is most often noted for its ability to increase blood flow carrying oxygen and nutrients to the extremities. This not only includes increased blood flow to the sexual organs, but also to the brain which may help to protect us from neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- Blue Butterfly Pea Vine: Butterfly Tea has a beautiful deep cobalt blue color that lead many to believe that this gorgeous plant was actually a gift from nature; they have a shape similar to female genitalia from which it derives its scientific name. Aside from its many culinary uses, the blue butterfly pea vine has been used in Ayurvedic as well as traditional Asian and Middle Eastern medicine and its health benefits are increasingly supported by modern science.
- Turmeric: Turmeric has excellent anti-inflammatory and heart protecting qualities. It is a strong anti-depressant and has anti-aging effects. It decreases pain during periods, prevents endometriosis, increases blood flow to the reproductive organs and lowers the risk of breast and ovarian cancer. Curcumin, the main ingredient in Turmeric, modulates the secretion of estrogen. Its antioxidant activity fights oxidative stress related to endometriosis and prevent endometriosis-related infertility in women. It relieves pain and discomfort of autoimmune diseases which disproportionately affect women. We added a small amount of black pepper extract to greatly increase our turmeric’s absorption.
Each of the super herbs in our formulation is incredible by itself, yet together, their effects are multiplied by the synergy between them.
- ANTI-DEPRESSANT: Curcumin has been shown to be as strong of an anti-depressant as Prozac. Depression is linked to reduced levels of BNDF, a brain growth hormone, and a shrinking hippocampus (the area of the brain associated with learning and memory). Curcumin has been shown to boost levels of BNDF as well as feel-good neurotransmitters such as serotonin and dopamine.
- ANTI-AGING: Curcumin has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant capabilities, provides excellent heart support, and prevention of cancer and neurodegenerative disorders typically associated with aging.
- SEXUAL HEALTH / SEXUAL DYSFUNCTION: Turmeric plays an important role in supporting the female reproductive system. Estrogen is a female sex hormone essential for fertility and menstrual cycle function. Turmeric has activities mimicking the activity of estrogen. Turmeric effectively decreases pain during periods, reducing menstrual cramps, back pain and body aches associated with menstruation, without any side effects. Turmeric stimulates blood flow to the pelvis and uterus, normalizing their function and counteracting sexual dysfunction. Endometriosis is a disease affecting approximately 15% of women of reproductive age and can lead to infertility. Its causes are not fully understood, but hormonal imbalance (specifically excess estrogen) and oxidative stress seem to play a significant role. Curcumin (the main ingredient in Turmeric) modulates the secretion of estrogen and its antioxidant activity can help to suppress oxidative stress and pain related to endometriosis.
- ANTI-TUMOR / ANTI-CANCER: Non-cancerous tumors growing in the walls of the uterus (“uterine fibroids”) develop in 80% of women by the age of 50. The powerful anti-inflammatory properties of Curcumin inhibit the growth and reduce proliferation of uterine fibroids.
- Turmeric exerts its strong anti-cancer activity by inhibiting breast cancer cells from secreting factors that are necessary for the spread of the cancer to other organs (metastasis). India, the country with the world’s highest consumption of turmeric in the world, also has the lowest global incidence of breast cancer. Turmeric also inhibits the growth of ovarian cancer and cervical cancer.
- ENERGY: Cordyceps increases energy levels, relieves fatigue, and speeds recovery from athletic activity.
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: Turmeric has strong anti-inflammatory and pain-killing effects that make it suitable as a tool to manage arthritis, and prevention and management of most inflammatory conditions.
- FREEZE DRIED: The organic herbs and super foods contained in this product are all pure and freeze dried for maximum efficacy, ensuring pharmacological active properties are protected, and the product is easily digested. It has not been subjected to any heat during the drying process or any means of mechanical grinding. The freeze dry process offers vastly superior preservation of the active constituents of the herbs, offering nutritional value comparable to that of the fresh plants.
This organic product carries Thai FDA approval for each ingredient and is produced locally in Thailand to a very high Export standard.
Dosage: 2 capsules per day after breakfast or lunch
Ailments: endometriosis, sexual dysfunction, uterine fibroids, depression, pain, inflammation, cancer, hormonal imbalance, indigestion, arthritis, neurodegenerative diseases, immune system dysfunction
Ingredients: organic Cordyceps, organic Black Ginger, organic Blue Butterfly, organic Turmeric, organic Black Pepper extract, Vegan capsule and nothing else